Linear heat detection provides early detection of fire conditions or overheating of equipment, plant or the surrounding area. Signaline linear heat detection cables are conventional heat detectors in a linear form. They sense heat anywhere along their length and are designed to be used in commercial and industrial applications.
- Highly cost effective
- Easily installed
- Maintenance free
- Can be used in intrinsically safe areas and dusty or harsh environments down to -400C
• Cable Trays • Plant Rooms
• Thatched Roofs • Industrial Kitchens
• Power Stations • Coal Conveyors
• Table Tunnels Access Tunnels • Kitchens
• Plant Rooms • Shipping and Marine
• Engine Room Cable Ducts • Ceiling Voids
• Vehicles Multi Storey Car Parks
• Warehouses Waste Recycling Facilities
• Process Plants Hazardous Areas
|Part No.||Alarm Temp. (oC)||Max. Ambient Temp. (oC)||Outer Sheath Material||Colour||Overall Dia. (mm)||Approval|
|E40002||68||45||Chemical Resistant Nylon||Black||4.5||UL|
|E40004||88||70||Chemical Resistant Nylon||Black||4.5||UL|
|E40006||105||85||Chemical Resistant Nylon||Black||4.5||UL|
The Signaline Universal Connector Box can be used as an end of line unit, junction box or an interposing line unit. It is supplied with appropriately sized cable glands, terminal block and 470 and 680 resistors. These resistors allow Signaline FT cable to be connected directly to the zone terminals of most conventional fire control panels.
The IP66 rated enclosure provides a quick and efficient method to interconnect, terminate and join lengths of any Signaline heat sensing cable. It can also be used for connecting the incoming leader cable to the start of a length of heat sensing cable.
Note: Cannot be used with the E40007 cable.