The Simplicity Plus is the ideal introduction to the world of addressable fire alarm panels.
As its name suggests, it has been designed with ease of use in mind, using pre-programmed values for its programming options. The installer simply needs to configure the loop and enter text labels via the built in keypad (optional).
The Simplicity Plus panels have user definable zones, option for zonal or common alarm operation, options for I/O operation, alarm verification and user selectable languages.
- One or two loop addressable fire alarm panel (64, 126 or 252 device capacity)
- Complies fully to EN54 parts 2 & 4
- User definable zones
- Option for zonal or common alarm operation
- Options for I/O operation
- Alarm verification (help prevent false alarms)
- User selectable languages
- Set of changeover relay contacts for fault condition
- Set of changeover relay contacts for fire condition
- 2,048 event log (fire & fault)
- Zone or device disablement
- One man test mode
- Plug & play, no need for any special tools or laptop for commissioning
- Fully integrated Qwerty keypad
- All associated devices are loop powered
|Part No.||Zeta Addressable||Further Information|
|Z20002||Simplicity Plus 32 Device Panel|
|Z20003||Simplicity Plus 64 Device Panel||Engineer's Manual|
|Z20004||Simplicity Plus 126 Device Panel||Engineer's Manual|
|Z30005||Simplicity Repeater Panel|