The Luna.32 range of conventional control panels are powerful yet user friendly. They are designed and manufactured to a high standard and are approved by LPCB to EN54 parts 2 & 4.
The original panel had earned a reputation over many years, for its reliability and quality and the Luna.32 range is a worthy successor offering all the features you could wish for in one high quality aesthetically pleasing and reliable package. Since its launch in 2003 it has proved to be an excellent product selling worldwide into many markets.
These panels are available in 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32 zone versions along with suitable repeaters for all models. The 8-32 zone panel models are capable to drive any combination of eight channel output expansion boards (relays, alarm circuits and open collector 0v outputs) which can be set to be zonally activated or common output models.
Each panel has extensive configuration options but remains easy to install, program and operate. This is supported by comprehensive documentation on commissioning, operating and maintenance. The panels are designed to work with a wide range of manufacturers detectors and are able to cope with many types of installation
(new or retrofit).
- Sturdy 1.5mm steel enclosure with textured, off white, paint finish RAL7035 as standard)
- Top knockouts for 20mm gable glands, rear oval knockouts and one knockout provided at bottom of panel
- Quality fibreglass circuit boards, surface mount components
- Display mounted controls access keyswitch
- Generous internal clearances for cabling and glanding
- 2,4,8 and 16 zone models house up to 12Ah SLA battery set. 32 zone houses up to 17Ah set
- Motherboard and power supply/transformer mounted on easily removable chassis for ease of installation
- Text inserts used for zone descriptions
- Insertable text option for controls and panel indications allowing easier multilingual support
|A10009||Two zone pane|
|A10010||Four zone panel|
|A10011||Eight zone panel|
|A10012||Sixteen zone panel|
|A10015||Thirty two zone panel|