The Luna.18 conventional panel may be supplied in 2, 4 or 8 zone formats. It complies with the requirements of EN54 Part 2.
The cabinet will house 2 x 12V 2.1AH S.L.A. batteries wired in series, which will sustain an 8 zone panel for up to 24 hours. All panels have a zone 1 non-latch facility to enable panel interlinking without “lock-up” occurring. The class change input enables the alarm circuits to operate without panel indication or panel latching.
The cabinet back-box houses only the transformer, thus providing a virtually empty enclosure for first fix installation. A steel gland plate, removable plastic grommets and ample space are designed to assist with cable termination.
A slide-in insert is included for clear zone identification. The surface-mount electronics motherboard is fitted and terminated after first fix installation. Finally a terminal cover completes the panel installation.
The 4 & 8 zone panels will accommodate up to 3 repeater panels, which are connected by a shielded 2- core data cable where the repeater panels are powered locally, or an additional 2-core may be run from the panel for power (Max. 1 repeater may be powered from the panel).
- Built-in detector removal indication facility
- From 2 to 8 zones
- 4 Alarm circuits on 4-8 zone panels
- Conforms to the requirements of EN54-2
- User-friendly access code
- One-man test facility
- Non-latching zone feature
- Class change input
- Earth fault monitoring
- Fully-functional repeater available (4 & 8 zone panels only)
- Removable cable-entry grommets
- User-friendly controls
- Surface or semi-flush mounting as standard
- Ample termination space
- Flame-resistant polycarbonate enclosure
- Log book and manual supplied
- Complies with EMC and LVD directives
|A10001||Two zone panel|
|A10002||Four zone panel|
|A10003||Eight zone panel|
|A10004||Repeater panel with PSU|
|A10005||Repeater panel 24 VDC|