The new Sigma CP-A Alarmsense® range consists of a series of conventional, 2, 4 and 8 zone fire alarm control panels designed and approved in accordance with European standards BS EN54-2 and BS EN54-4 Fire Detection and Fire Alarm systems – Control and Indicating Equipment.
The Alarmsense® range of devices includes smoke and heat detectors, call points, base sounders, base sounder/beacons and relay units. The range enables all devices in a given zone to be wired to the same pair of cables thus greatly reducing the cabling and installation requirements and hence costs.With sounders and sounder beacons installed on the same cabling as detectors and call points, systems can be configured for common, zonal or two stage alarm by simply setting one of the panels configuration options.
Selection of the Alarmsense® local alarm feature at sounder or sounder beacon bases invokes the alarm verification feature. This is particularly useful in Houses of Multiple Occupation such as student accommodation or nursing homes. When sounder or sounder beacon bases are selected for local alarm mode, any alarm sounders are restricted such that only the sounder connected to the activated detector will operate initially. The panel will attempt to reset the activated detector after a time delay and if successful no further alarms are sounded. If the detector re-activates after being reset, a general alarm will sound throughout the premises. Activation of a second detector or a call point will sound the general alarm immediately.
All control panels have an integral, mains powered battery charger and power supply designed and approved in accordance with the requirements of BS EN54-4.
- Fully compliant with BS EN54-2 and BS EN54-4
- Allows systems to be installed in accordance with BS5839: Part 6
- 2 wire systems, reduces installation cabling
- 2-wire repeaters and ancillary boards via serial bus
- Fully programmable using simple menu options
- Adjustable sounder delay time
- Sounder configuration options
- Zonal sounder delay for detectors only
- Zonal sounder delay for call points only
- Coincidence output via ancillary board
- Short circuit are selectable by zone
- Non latching selection by zone
- Silent zones (common sounder outputs)
- Zone input delay for sprinkler system connection
- AlarmSense® local alarm feature supported
- Simple, single board construction
- Installer friendly
- Compatible with all AlarmSense® devices
- Two conventional monitored sounder outputs
- 3 Amp power supply
- Auxiliary power output
|Part No.||Kentec Sigma||Further information|
|F10007||2 zone Alarmsense panel||Engineer's Manual
|F10008||4 zone Alarmsense panel||Engineer's Manual
|F10009||8 zone Alarmsense panel||Engineer's Manual